The original Romanesque church was destroyed in 1936 and rebuilt in 1945. Inside the complex of the work designed by the architect Josep Danés, the new parish church of Ribes project (1940-1945) was considered one of the most representative. From the Romanesque era, only three apses with typical Lombard Romanesque ornamentation are preserved. In the interior we can see the reproduction of the famous Baldaquí de Ribes, one of the best Catalan paintings of the 12th century. At the start of the Pardines road, we will find the remains of Ribes Castle, of which one three-peak tower with some windows and ashlars are preserved. At the new Church of Ribes there is an interesting dialogue between the different religious architectural styles. The category of this works had led it to be proposed to be recognised as a National Cultural Heritage Site.